Overview of Our Legal Services
While no legal matter is the same, and each work accident has its own set of circumstances, we are able to handle them. We are here to help you understand your rights so you can make the best decision for you and your family.
You may be entitled to the following benefits when you file a claim:
- Medical care
- Wage Loss Benefits
- Rehabiliation Services
- Other out-of-pocket expenses
If you lost a spouse or love one, the law provides for certain benefits paid to those relying on support.
IF YOU ARE HURT AT WORK YOU MUST NOTIFY YOUR EMPLOYER IMMEDIATELY.
THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP!
The primary focus of our assistance is in these areas:
Please click on one of the following titles to read more about these services.
- Worker's Compensation Representation
- Social Security Representation
- Personal Injufy
- Retaliatory Discharge
- Payments and Penalties
Some of the other services we may provide are:
- Dealing directly with the insurance company and adjustor.
- Helping you select a doctor and get an appointment.
- Making sure benefits are paid in a timely manner.
- Coordinating with other types of benefits, such as Social Security Disability.
- Helping you get your medical treatment approved.
- Negotiating any settlement with the insurance company.
- Filing suit to protect your rights.
Not every claim involves all these issues, but we make sure you are aware of the issue and your rights and help you receive the benefits owed under the law.
For other attorneys, we work hand-in-hand in coordinating workers’ compensation benefits with third-party cases. We help ensure the client receives maximum recovery while protecting their rights to workers’ compensation benefits.