Compassionate And Dependable Legal Assistance To Apply For Social Security Benefits
Even when the process of applying for benefits before the Social Security Administration (SSA) may seem straightforward, the truth is that the SSA denies nearly three-quarters of disability claims. Therefore, having skilled legal assistance with you from the beginning of your application could positively impact your result.
I know that if you are applying for disability benefits, you may be at a challenging point in your life. I am attorney Brad Price, and I dedicate my legal practice in Louisiana entirely to workers’ compensation issues and strive to obtain the benefits my clients deserve to get their lives back on track.
Advising You From Beginning To End Of Your Application
The early intervention of a knowledgeable Social Security benefits attorney can help you submit a claim compliant with all requirements, thus avoiding unnecessary delays. At The Price Law Firm, I will assist you in learning whether you are a candidate for applying for disability benefits and understanding your rights and options.
Disability benefits include the Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI). The first provides benefits such as medical services and financial assistance to disabled workers and eligible family members. The second refers to payments made to disabled workers with limited income.
In my law office in Denham Springs, I have also guided clients through their workers’ comp claims and helped them fight to get and maximize the benefits they deserve. I can help you:
- Confirm whether you qualify for social benefits based on the years you have worked and the taxes you have paid
- Determine what type of benefits you are eligible for according to your medical needs and other criteria
- Gather all medical and nonmedical documentation related to your claim while complying with all relevant deadlines
- Follow up on your claim’s progress, keep you informed and discuss the current scenario so you can make informed decisions
- Build a solid appeal for reconsideration or a hearing if the SSA denies your claim or the SSA removes the benefits you received after deciding that you no longer meet the eligibility requirements
Although meeting deadlines may seem like an easy ordeal, you may need to consider that you have to back up your claim. I will draw from my experience helping injured workers to ensure you have a solid case, explain your rights and assist you through every step of the process.